Firearm Transfer Information
Individuals may send out a copy of our FFL (you may download a copy by CLICKING on the link)
- Please have your name and phone number placed on incoming packages, get a tracking number from the shipper. Once the firearm arrives and is inventoried you will be given a phone call (if your information was provided with your package). We ask that if you are tracking your firearm and do not hear from us, please wait until after 4pm to call and check on its status.
- Please Do Not contact us prior to the firearm arriving, we do not have the ability to collect personal information on transfered firearms prior to their arrival..
- After the firearm is delivered and logged into inventory the transfer (4473) paper work will be completed for a $25.00 fee and $5.00 for each additional gun transfered at the same time.
- If your transfer requires a permit to purchase/MN Carry Permit, (handgun or assault rifle) you must have one. The address on your permit to purchase must match your MN Drivers License No Exceptions.
- ATF Regulations REQUIRE that a locking device be with any handgun transferred. You may bring in one or purchase one here. All NEW firearms are USUALLY delivered with one.
Note: Roger or Susan are the ONLY Staff members that can complete a firearm transfer. There may be occassional times when We are not available, it is always a good idea to call ahead to make sure one of us is going to be present to complete your transfer.
Any firearm or receiver not picked up within 90 days after receipt will be considered abandoned and disposed of by management.